WE ARE OPEN!
We are currently offering monthly transient specials. Call 262-697-3200 for details.
Our “social distancing” measures include:
- You are free to come and go in the marina as you please.
- There is no limit to the number of guests you may have on your boat.
- The Clubhouse and pool are currently open–you will just need to sign a waiver to enter.
- Patio and all our grills are available.
- The private bathrooms are open and available.
- Please do not enter the Crow’s Nest without a mask.
- Please maintain the social distancing of 6’ or more with the Staff and other boaters.
- Current PHYC hours of operation are Mon thru Fri, 8am to 5pm, and Sat/Sun, 8am to noon.
PHYC: Your exclusive, private retreat!
The Prairie Harbor Yacht Club is a gorgeous, gated, private facility on the shores of Lake Michigan, less than an hour from Chicago or Milwaukee.
- Private, gated community
- Complimentary weekly dockside pump out service
- High speed wireless internet service
- Deep entrance channel
- 40′, 60′, and 80′ slips
- Private beach
- Private bathroom facilities
- Over a dozen grills on site with fuel provided by the PHYC Association
- Complimentary cable TV service
- Bonfire pit
- No charge for additional jet skis/dinghies/smaller vessels in your slip
- 24/7/365 security cameras
- Fuel, winter storage, launch ramp, and marine technicians are right around the corner
- Friendly, hardworking staff, including help catching lines when you call ahead
As a member of the Prairie Harbor Yacht Club, you will enjoy:
- Access to our private, heated swimming pool
- Use of our Tennis Court
- Use of our Clubhouse, which includes kitchen and laundry facilities
- Complimentary invitations to our exciting list of PHYC events
- One additional jet ski space outside your slip (while space is available)
- Reciprocity at over 700 other registered yacht and sailing clubs around the country
- PHYC Membership is automatic when you purchase a slip, or it can be added to your seasonal rental rate.
The Prairie Harbor Yacht Club is a “condominium-style” owner’s association. You can rent a seasonal slip from the Association, or sublet from one of our fantastic owners. If you are looking for a boating home, consider purchasing your slip–you will save money over time. We also offer a Lease Purchase Program that allows you to save even more money by applying one season’s rental fees towards the purchase price!
Prairie Harbor has contracted with Skipper Marine Development, a division of Skipper Bud’s, to professionally manage our facility. Prairie Harbor enjoys the services of Harbormaster Matt Specht.
For more information, or a tour of our facility, please contact our office by phone at (262)697-3200, or by e-mail at email@example.com.