Our slips are going FAST… Word is getting out about us!
We only have FIVE 40′ slips, SEVEN 80′ slips, and a DWINDLING NUMBER of 60′ slips available!
PHASE 2 OF OUR DOCK REPLACEMENT PROJECT WILL BE COMPLETE THIS WINTER – All available 60′ and 80′ slips are on our new aluminum docks!
GET YOUR SLIP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!
Call 262-697-3200 to schedule a private tour, reserve your slip, or ask any questions.
Offer expires 9/30/23.
Click here for purchase prices.
Other conditions may apply.
PHYC: Your exclusive, private retreat!
The Prairie Harbor Yacht Club is a gorgeous, gated, private facility on the shores of Lake Michigan, less than an hour from Chicago or Milwaukee.
- Private, gated SECURE community
- Complimentary weekly dockside pump out service
- High speed wireless internet service
- Deep entrance channel
- 40′, 60′, and 80′ slips
- Private beach
- Private bathroom facilities
- Over a dozen grills on site with fuel provided by the PHYC Association
- Bonfire pit
- No charge for additional jet skis/dinghies/smaller vessels in your slip
- 24/7/365 security cameras
- Fuel, winter storage, launch ramp, and marine technicians are right around the corner
- Friendly, hardworking staff, including help catching lines when you call ahead
As a member of the Prairie Harbor Yacht Club, you will enjoy:
- Access to our private, heated swimming pool
- Use of our Tennis Court
- Use of our Clubhouse, which includes kitchen and laundry facilities
- Complimentary invitations to our exciting list of PHYC events
- One additional jet ski space outside your slip (while space is available)
- Reciprocity at over 700 other registered yacht and sailing clubs around the country
- PHYC Membership is automatic when you purchase a slip, or it can be added to your seasonal rental rate.
The Prairie Harbor Yacht Club is a “condominium-style” owner’s association. You can rent a seasonal slip from the Association, or sublet from one of our fantastic owners. If you are looking for a boating home, consider purchasing your slip–you will save money over time. We also offer a Lease Purchase Program that allows you to save even more money by applying one season’s rental fees towards the purchase price!
Prairie Harbor has contracted with Skipper Marine Development, a division of Skipper Bud’s, to professionally manage our facility. Prairie Harbor enjoys the services of Harbormaster Matt Specht.
For more information, or a tour of our facility, please contact our office by phone at (262)697-3200, or by e-mail at email@example.com.