PHYC: Your exclusive, private retreat!
The Prairie Harbor Yacht Club is not your typical marina. It is a gorgeous, private facility on the shores of Lake Michigan that features a list of amenities not found in other harbors! All of our boaters look forward to the following:
- Private, gated community
- Complimentary weekly dockside pump out service
- High speed wireless internet service
- Deep entrance channel
- 40′, 60′, and 80′ slips
- Private beach
- Private bathroom facilities
- Over a dozen grills on site with fuel provided by the PHYC Association
- Complimentary cable TV service
- Bonfire pit
- No charge for additional jet skis/dinghies/smaller vessels in your slip
- 24/7/365 security cameras
- Fuel service, winter storage, launch ramp, and marine technicians are right around the corner
- Friendly, hardworking staff, including help catching lines when you call ahead
As a member of the Prairie Harbor Yacht Club, you will enjoy:
- Access to our private, heated swimming pool
- Use of our Tennis Court
- Use of our Clubhouse, which includes kitchen and laundry facilities
- Complimentary invitations to our exciting list of PHYC events
- One additional jet ski space outside your slip (while space is available)
- Reciprocity at over 700 other registered yacht and sailing clubs around the country
- PHYC Membership is automatic when you purchase a slip, or it can be added to your seasonal rental rate.
The Prairie Harbor Yacht Club is a “condominium-style” owner’s association. You can rent a seasonal slip from the Association, or sublet from one of our fantastic owners. If you are looking for a boating home, consider purchasing your slip–you will save money over time. We also offer a Lease Purchase Program that allows you to save even more money by applying one season’s rental fees towards the purchase price!
Prairie Harbor has contracted with Skipper Marine Development, a division of Skipper Bud’s, to professionally manage our facility. Prairie Harbor enjoys the services of Harbormaster Matt Specht.
For more information, or a tour of our facility, please contact our office by phone at (262)697-3200, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.